- Premiere Dog Walking and Pet Sitting in Vancouver 🥇 Let The Dogs Out!
Play Groups: Outdoors & Off Leash!
Does your dog love romping with friends through forests and fields? Our off leash play groups provide maximum exercise and socialization for friendly dogs! Your dog's adventure will take place at one of Metro Vancouver's amazing parks or beaches. During the adventure, we will practice trail manners, car manners, basic obedience and polite socialization. Maximum 6-8 dogs per group.
Door to Door Transport from your home. Your dog will enjoy a snack while picking up their friends in our commercially insured van with cool A/C. Dogs under 24 inches ride in crash tested kennels for absolute maximum safety possible. Dogs over 24 inches tall ride in the large dog space with safety tethers that clip to their harness. Read more about our car safety here.
Force Free Positive Reinforcement with lots of treats!
Post Walk Report Card with pictures and notes.
When: Monday-Friday, Rain or Shine
90 Minute Walk - 9am-12:30pm
60 Minute Walk - 1pm-4pm
This time represents the maximum range your dog will be with us, depending on weather, traffic and size of that day's pack.
If your dog is wet or muddy, they will be towel-dried before returning home.
- Exhibit basic leash manners
- No history of aggressive behavior
- Be at least 9 months old
- Neutered males only. Females must not be in season.
- Be on a regular flea/tick medication regimen
- Wear ID tag and a valid city license
- Wear a harness for car safety
- Complete a Meet and Greet